A Blog for all my university stuff.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reflections on Reviewing Games

Are you enjoying Games Reviewing?

I have to say I am really enjoying this module as I have always liked English lessons right the way through my school life and this module is pretty much an English lesson.

Is it easy or hard?

I have no problem writing reviews about games, indeed I enjoy it. The main difficulty I find is trying to keep within certain word limits. Once I get started I find it hard to stop, so finding things to write about is easy for me, knowing when to stop is the hard part.

Are you getting better at it?

Most definitely. I have found some of things we have looked at, for example transitions, to be extremely beneficial and I enjoy trying to apply the things we learn into my reviews.

Are you enjoying working with others?

I have found all through my school life I tended to work better when part of a team then I did when working on something alone and this trend is continuing now in my university life. I can get on with most people and feel comfortable about working with them towards a joint target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home