A Blog for all my university stuff.

Monday, October 10, 2005

English Tests

Well after trying the three tests (the BBC one and the two BISSTO ones) I found some mixed results. For the BBC test I only managed a paltry 14/20 which i was dissappointed about, I guess it would be about average for the whole class though. I was quite surprised to discover the national average for that test is 16, but then again that is only people who actually took the test, if everyone in the country was compelled to take the test then the average would be significantly lower.

I fared a lot better in the BISSTO tests however. I managed full marks on both of the tests, Nouns and pronouns and Confusing Words. I was happy with this result needless to say! I found both tests to be relatively easy but still overall I was dissappointed with my score in the BBC test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home